Seminar date: Thursday 22nd February 2018
We are pleased to invite you to the Free 2018 Cloud Security and Data Protection workshop taking place at Cisco’s central London office. Learn from leading industry experts from Cisco, Nowcomm and ADM Computing who will be exploring the state of the cybersecurity landscape and the future of data protection following the GDPR legislation coming into effect on the 25th of May 2018.
By attending our event you will:
• Understand new and emerging threats in cybersecurity and how to counter these with non-disruptive security technology layers that do not devalue your existing security investments and policies.
• Gain a deep understanding of a growing list of threats including, Ransomware, OS Vulnerabilities, Virus’s, Trojans, Worms, Phishing and Malicious Adverts.
• Develop a deeper understanding of five essential mitigation strategies within the context of the National Cyber Security Centre’s “10 Steps to Cyber Security".
• Gain an insight into Cyber Essentials and if your organisation is Cyber Essential compliant. If during the day you find that you are not compliant don’t worry, our event will give you the steps to begin your compliance plan immediately.
• Understand how you can incorporate data security technology and techniques into a comprehensive GDPR strategy, both preparing your organisation for the impending GDPR legislation that takes effect from 25 May 2018, and in managing your GDPR obligations going forward. You can utilise these takeaways immediately within your own organisation.
• Sign up for a Free no obligation trial for solutions that could help your business enhance your existing Cyber Security and gain further insight and protection in addition to your current security policy.
• Spend 45 minutes networking with industry colleagues and peers who all face the same daily security challenges as you. Gain answers and advice to your immediate challenges and concerns over a relaxed and fully catered lunch with industry leading security specialists including representatives from Cisco, Nowcomm and ADM Computing.
Recent changes in the IT landscape and how global IT leaders are responding to them are worth hearing about. Here’s why:
According to the UK Government’s 2017 Cyber Security Breaches Survey:
• 59% of UK businesses use Cloud services (up 10% year on year)
• 61% of UK businesses hold customer information electronically, sound like you?
• 74% of UK businesses said that cyber security was a high priority for their management team.
Rising IT usage has brought greater risk to UK organisations due to the increase in cybersecurity attacks over the last few years. Citizens, Businesses and Governments are demanding greater control over data regulation and protection following many large-scale data breaches.
Nowcomm is partnering with Cisco and ADM Computing to deliver this free IT Security event dedicated to addressing these concerns. Our event will be held on 22nd February 2018 from 9am – 1.30pm at Cisco offices in Central London and we would like invite you to attend.
Guide Event Agenda
09:00 to 09:30
Registration / Coffee / Networking
Welcome, Introduction and Agenda outline
GDPR Insights | Cisco | How Cisco Technology can enhance your current GDPR strategy in line with leading international company thinking on data regulation and protection.
Cybersecurity Mitigation | Nowcomm – Kevin Prone | How Cisco Umbrella and AMP for Endpoint technology can be used as part of your Nowcomm supported “Network Security Layers Program” ( NSLP )
Introducing Cisco Cloudlock | Nowcomm – Kevin Prone |Cloudlock's simple, open, and automated approach uses APIs to manage the risks in your cloud app ecosystem. Kevin Prone will guide you through the system and how it might be utilised as a further layer in your network security program.
Cyber Essentials Compliance | ADM Computing | Understanding Cyber Essentials and ensuring GDPR compliance in your organisation.
Wrap Up / Thank you
12.40 – 1.30
Lunch / The presentation team will be on-hand throughout a relaxed lunch to answer questions and talk through your specific and immediate challenges.
This event is based at Cisco offices in London and is limited to a maximum of 40 delegates, to book your free place on this informative event please book using the form above.
If you have any more questions about this event, please reply to this email or get in touch at 01332 821108 and we’ll be happy to help. We look forward to welcoming you on the 22nd February.