Identity Access Management:
The way in which your business operates is evolving.
You and your teams are using multiple devices, from multiple locations. And what’s more, you’re opening up your network to allow customers, suppliers, stakeholders, guests and visitors – to connect and do business with you.
It therefore makes perfect business sense to make sure your network access is protected, to safeguard the data and applications that are being used.
We can help you do this with Identity Access Management solutions, exploiting Cisco’s Identity Services Engine (ISE) technology.
Put simply, Identity Access Management is about defining who can access your network, when they can access your network, what they’re allowed to do on your network, and where they’re able to access your network from.
It’s also about giving you powerful insights into who’s on your network, where they’re accessing it, and what they’re doing.
This is a big and complex task for any IT department, but it’s a job that has to be done, making sure the right people are accessing your network, and they’re doing so securely.
And that’s why businesses like yours, ask for our help to design, implement and manage the right Identity Access Management proposition for them – regardless of whether your network is local, cloud-based or centralised.
Our solutions identify every user and every endpoint on your network. Plus, we can give you centralised visibility from a single web-based console.
1. We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it - speak to any of our satisfied customers.
2. Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
3. We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art network 24/7/365 operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
4. We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
5. Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.