Is your network vulnerable to attack? Book an Audit today.
Todays’ evolving IT ecosystem has presented several concerns for organisations, a chief matter being Cybersecurity. With endless malware, ransomware and phishing strains circulating the internet searching for holes within your external-facing network, it is paramount that we are on our guard and identifying possible weaknesses that may put our entire infrastructure or business at risk.
The corporate network can be a vast and complex entity, making it difficult for someone, even a team to stay on top of every alert, notification and asset within the infrastructure. So, how can we manage the threats our organisation faces if we don’t know where the vulnerability lies or what they are? This can ultimately lead to thinking that your undefended security gaps aren’t as widespread or severe as they are.
Understand the weaknesses of your network better
Nowcomm has launched a complimentary Vulnerability Audit to help you identify any holes within your network that an adversary could exploit. The audit consists of an external network assessment and measuring the impact of these potential gaps to your business. Nowcomm will provide a 15-minute consultative session with a report to discuss the findings and help you plan the best approach to secure your external facing services.
Take back control of your network.
Nowcomm’s audit will allow you to understand what’s running in your network, from the perimeter perspective and identify possible entry points, web servers and other devices or services that leaves your network vulnerable.
Identify the most imminent risk to your business so you can allocate your internal resources to tackle these appropriately. In addition, you’ll understand how well your current tools and components are functioning, and whether they’ve been configured in accordance with best practise.
Allocate your internal resources to remediate the potential risk to your business, and be better prepared for future threats. Discovering the unprotected elements of your network enables improvement and allows you to bolster your IT strategy.
Allocate your internal resources to remediate the potential risk to your business and be better prepared for future threats. Discovering the unprotected elements of your network perimeter and the associated Services puts you in a position of control.
• Better understanding of your external network and it’s weaknesses.
• Opportunity to strengthen your defences based on key findings of the audit.
• Control the overall risk of being exploited or breached by an adversary.
• Prioritise the urgency of each risk, so you can allocate your internal resources appropriately to take action.
• Improve your overall network security strategy for your external facing services.
Get your complimentary scan today!
What you need to do:
• Complete the form below
• A member of our team will be in touch requesting an IP address to be scanned. (this is not a disruptive scan, don’t worry!)
• We will schedule the scan to run.
• We will compile a comprehensive report for you to view and schedule a 15-minute consultation with one of our experts to discuss the findings and what action you can take next.
Venture into the deepest, darkest and forgotten corners of your network, and find out what vulnerabilities might be putting your network at risk. Book it now.
If you have any more questions about this free service, please contact a member of the Nowcomm Technical team on 01332 821100.