Cloud Security From Nowcomm
Your cloud network allows your people to work in multiple places, using multiple devices. It’s that agility that made you invest in cloud technology in the first place. But, now your business data is stored in the cloud – rather than in a physical on-premise location – you need to make sure it’s secure.
At Nowcomm, we’re highly skilled and experienced in providing the most advanced cloud security solutions – that are created using policies, controls, procedures and technologies, that work together to: protect your data, allow you to meet regulatory compliance targets, protect your customer’s privacy, and control what your individual users and devices can do.
Cisco Umbrella and Cisco Cloudlock are the two propositions that our businesses benefit from most. And as we’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations – you can rest assured your cloud security needs will be met professionally and expertly by our Nowcomm specialists.
When your people have roamed beyond your corporate firewall – working remotely, or on the move – all that network security protection from phishing, ransomware and malware can disappear.
That’s where Cisco Umbrella secures your business, acting as the first line of defence against threats on the internet. It’s security that’s fully deployed in the cloud, so it’s flexible, scalable and cost-effective. It also gives you powerful visibility of internet activity across all locations, devices, and users – and blocks threats before they ever reach your network or endpoints.
With Cisco Umbrella, you can stop cloud security problems earlier, identify security breached devices faster, and stop your data escaping before it’s too late.
Your business needs to protect three things: your cloud users, your data in the cloud, and your cloud apps. And that’s where Cisco Cloudlock comes into its own – acting as your personal Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) to protect your cloud network.
Cisco Cloudlock allows you to set simple rules that bolster your cloud security. For example, by limiting which apps your employees are able to use.
User security, data security and app security is delivered through one solution – all through an application-based interface.
It protects your cloud users, through intelligent monitoring that identifies out of the ordinary behaviour, which for example could mean their username and password could be compromised.
It protects your cloud data, by exploiting Data Loss Prevention technology – making sure sensitive information doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
And it protects your cloud apps, preventing them from becoming the entry or exit points, for unwanted security breaches.
1. We’re fanatical about your success. If your business thrives – we thrive, it’s as simple as that! But don’t take our word for it - speak to any of our satisfied customers.
2. Our core business is technology solutions, and collectively we offer you over 75 years’ experience, so rest assured we know what we’re doing.
3. We’re a UK based technology company with global reach via our state-of-the-art network 24/7/365 operations centre – serving over 20 countries. So, when your business needs us, we’re here for you.
4. We’re the proud owners of three, coveted Cisco accreditations, namely: ‘Cisco Gold Partner’, ‘Cisco Master Cloud and Managed Services Partner’ and ‘Cisco Master Collaboration Partner’. Only five other UK companies simultaneously hold these accreditations.
5. Our solutions are bespoke. In our world, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution to your technology needs, it begins with you.