Enable every member of your enterprise to reach any audience anywhere at any time from any place with solutions for conferencing services & collaboration tools that unify all modes of business communication – voice, visual & virtual.
Extend your conferencing circle to anyone, anytime, anywhere...
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) provided by Nowcomm combine the best features of Cisco TelePresence® with WebEx® Cloud for a web conferencing experience with seamlessly integrated audio, video & content.
Personal meeting rooms can be scheduled in advance or arranged impromptu with a unique ID. Participants may create, launch and join meetings from the platform or device of their choice at anytime from anywhere using a simple set of controls. Any number of attendees from a couple to hundreds may join one session and enjoy a consistent, integrated experience of clear, crisp audio, high-quality video and content sharing.
From browser to boardroom, CMR provides these benefits:
· Broader reach – extend your calling circle to anyone, anywhere, on any video-enabled device
· Enhanced productivity – collaborate with simplified scheduling & easy management by click
· Greater ROI – optimize the use of your existing TelePresence & WebEx investments
· Global service – 24/7 support for any user anywhere in the world
Deliver seamless integrated audio, web and video conferencing
Whether currently using WebEx or in transition, Cisco WebEx Cloud Connected Audio powered by Nowcomm offers you with the efficiencies and savings of working with a single vendor for your conferencing solution.
With a complete range of calling options integrating VoIP, Cisco WebEx Cloud Connected Audio is an investment today’s – and tomorrow’s – multimedia conferencing. Reduce your cost of system administration and management. Enjoy predictable monthly budgets. And take immediate advantage of the latest conferencing technology delivered by our team of WebEx experts.
Connectivity can be delivered in a variety of methods including through a cross-connects or through direct IP connectivity via Nowcomm IP Communications' Maxxis network.
Cisco Spark creates a place for teams to work together, where their work can live, and a way to stay connected to it all.
With Cisco Spark you can:
· Securely send unlimited messages and share files
· See files instantly without a download to get to the important information fast
· Start face-to-face meetings with screen sharing to accelerate decision making
· Review a history of messages and files so that everyone can always be up-to-date regardless of time zone or location
· Participate from a mobile device, computer, or even a browser for anywhere, anytime collaboration
· Work confidently with end-to-end content encryption so that only the intended recipients can read shared messages and files
If you would like to discuss Conferencing Services or other products available from Nowcomm can help your business or organisation, call us on 01332 821100 to arrange a solutions review with one of our Product Specialists or click to contact below.